pondelok 20. apríla 2009

Projekt

Blogs about my project topic was interested, because found a new acumens in some blogs. Last Thursday, I made a call with my teacher from home university and I received some new interested things, which I don´t know before. I´m very grateful, and I appreciate her endeavour to help me. Now I´m working on the final version of power point presentation. I would like to finish it to this Thursday.

Book

I read more than 1/3 of the book, because this book is more than interesting that I expected, or I became an addict?? There is every time like two different angles view on the cyberculture, and I like especially conception of this book. It´s like from A to Z conception, but the words are cool, definitely reader will not expect this kind of words. I decide, that I will make a comments on the most interesting ideas from the book (there is many) from my notes. This book will be my company during waiting in the airport, and also on plane for this week trip to Riga and Tallin :)

Nice week everybody :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára