utorok 7. apríla 2009

Week progress

My week progress have a 3 parts, like usual :)

Projekt
I finished my summary from e-documents and articles, which I found on internet. Now I´m searching on blogs for some new view angles on this things and also I´m interested in people opinions. I made a deal abou the next (skype) call with my teacher from home university, which says to me, that she discovered some new interested things about my topic. I´m glad because because of that.. she is really busy, and she a find the time, to consult with me.. I will have to buy a big chocolate for her or something :)

Books

I had some problems about searching for the e-version of book, which I choosed, but I´dont give it up..

President election in Slovakia and Social networks

Folks we have a winner! doc. JUDr. Ivan Gašparovič, CSc. will be our president for next 5 years. But a lot of things happend before... Some print media was accused, that they support only one candidate (Iveta Radicova), unfortunately from my point of view accusations, were right. A lot of people, think that it was, only on slide of journalist ethic, but I think, that they crossed the line.. Some people also say, that "who reading a newspapers in this digital age??", but I think newspapers are still one of the main sources of information for people. In the other hand, we can see a big increased of discussions on the forums and activities of candidates on for example on facebook.

Final summary- new age- new media, internet- free indipendet mediu, the best choice for people.

Have a nice day!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára