utorok 14. apríla 2009

Week progress..

Artlessly last week will be more about celebrating of Easter for me, so progress in work was a little bit smaller..

Project
I was thinking how to combine a powerpoint presentation and also summary document about my topic and I made a decision about that. The main items will be in power point, and the document can be used as a support for someone who will presented a powerpoint presentation. This Thursday I will call teacher from home university, and after that, a will make a final summary, and start working on final version of project.

Book
I quit an idea about reading a e-book, because I didn´t found a e-version of book which I choosed. I guess, that I was looking everywhere, but I failed :( .Because of that I visit a library today and I borrow some books. I was deciding between lot of books, but finally I borrow this three :

- Media Power, a Social Introduction by Ciaran McCullagh

- White Noise, An A-Z of the contradictions in cyberculture by Andrew Calcutt

and the last one is

- The Information Society, a skeptical view by Christopher May.
It was difficult to choose one, because all of them looks interested. Finally I made a decision to read all of them. I wil make a comment on my blog for only one- White Noise, An A-Z of the contradictions in cyberculture by Andrew Calcutt because, that book will be first one in the queue. I´m looking forward on this book, because chapters looks very interesting. :)

Have a great week everyone!

PS: Classmates don´t forget that we have a lesson tomorrow! c.u. there :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára