utorok 31. marca 2009

Week progress II.

I was traveling in last days (Edinburgh), so I´m little bit late about updating my blog.. sorry.

Project

I was searching for some e-dokuments which according to my project. It was not so easy to find a relevant articles about „Folksonomies“ . Now I´m doing some summary from this e-dokuments and articles, which I found on internet.I was talking (skype) with one of my teachers from my home university about subject of my project. She gave me some advices and also recommend me some books, so tomorrow I´m going back to library.

Books

I decide to choose a book which is available on-line, because I want to compare how it is feeling to read e-book instead of reading a classical paper book. Of course I was reading a lot of long articles on-line but, this will be my first time when I will read a whole book, not just few pages of articles. Unfortunately I´m hesitating type, so I I don’t choose already a concrete book, but in next few days, I will make a final decision.

President election in Slovakia and Social networks

What is new?? Good question :))

President candidates enlightened from previous hacker attacks on their web pages, and made a very good security precautions. First round was more about new social media (facebook, forums) but, the second round is more about real personal meetings. I can understand, they trying to acquire votes from the people, which were voting anothers candidates, which failed on the first round. The candidates still have a 3 days, so we will se how they spend this time for acquire a new voters.

Have a nice week everyone :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára